Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the method in which content and linking strategies are combined with specific development techniques and deployed throughout a website with the goal of obtaining a higher natural search result ranking under target keywords. Placements in the natural results portion of the search engine results page are never paid for. The ranking of the results are determined by search engines. Each search engine uses a unique algorithm to judge the value of a web site, the search engine then ranks different web sites by keyword search depending upon what the algorithm finds while indexing the site. Indexing is when a spider/robot from a search engine reads the content on a web site and identifies keyword phrases that a user may search for to reach the website, however just because a search engine spider visits a website, doesn’t necessarily mean it will be included in user keyword searches. This is determined by how valuable the algorithm determines the website to be under relevant keyword searches.
The MetriXfocus SEO team has some of the most tenured SEO specialists in the industry. With our given experience, processes, and determination, we’re sure you’ll find our team as the right fit for your Search Engine Optimization needs.
Components of SEO
- Keyword Research: Selecting the right keywords based on relevance, volume, competition, and commerciality will determine the success or failure of your online placements
- Competitive Landscape: Accessing the level and strength of the competition associated with the keywords you are targeting allows us to develop the necessary strategy to get our clients positive results.
- Site Architecture: Can make or break SEO success. We’ll analyze sub-directories, file names, URLs, meta tags, titles, keyword density, site navigation and recommend best practice SEO updates that are SEO compliant.
- Link Building: One of the most critical factors of search engine rankings. Our advanced external link building team will perform: article & press release distribution, RSS feed submissions, social bookmarks, blog comments, video distribution in order to outrank the competition.
- Analysis & Reporting: In order to determine the success of our SEO campaigns, we analyze and provide detailed progress reports on rankings, link building, traffic volumes and SEO industry changes.
- Conversion Optimization: Which keywords are driving sales? We’ll setup goals via an analytics package, review call-to-actions, bounce rates and site stickiness to ensure your maximizing sales and furthermore, profitability.
- Search Reputation Management: Maintaining a positive brand image is vital. Think of us as your online public relations
Would you like for the MetriXfocus team to perform a review of your website and develop a tailored SEO proposal? Please contact us and a specialist will reach out to you to get started.